Missing Child Kenya is a community led portal that works with organizations and individuals in the child
protection sector and the public to help share information on missing children using various media platforms
and increase search efforts at no cost to the affected families.
The goal of Missing Child Kenya is to boost search efforts for missing children by sharing photo posters and
alerts to as broad an audience and in the fastest of time as possible.
How We Help
The Missing Child Kenya team provides FREE resources for the search of missing children between the ages of 0-18 in the following ways:
- Counselling you on ways to search for your child.
- Creating a personalized missing child poster for your child.
- Distributing your child’s poster appropriately.
- Posting your child’s photo/poster on the Missing Child Kenya platforms and networks.
- Helping you work with your community, law enforcement (police) and the media (mainstream and online social media).
- Documentation of institutionalized lost and found children for trace & reunification.
Missing Child Kenya depends a lot on the social good of individuals across Kenya. When you share a missing child alert, you are making your much valued individual contribution to reuniting a missing child with their family. With your help we continue to grow and make our community outreach efforts more sustainable.
Our case files so far are as follows